We are looking for a part-time physician who is a self-starter and can also work collaboratively with our support team. Our nationwide team of Physiatrists help in improving the lives of each individual they meet through every one of their interactions!
Our goal is to empower individuals to achieve optimal physical function and regain their quality of life. As a Part-Time Physiatrist, your objective will be to provide comprehensive care and rehabilitative interventions to patients with physical disabilities, injuries, or chronic conditions. By leveraging your expertise in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R), you will play a crucial role in helping patients regain functionality, manage pain, and enhance their overall well-being. Join our dedicated team and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional healthcare services.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school.
- Valid board certification in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R).
- Current state medical license and in good standing.
- Proven experience as a physiatrist, preferably in an outpatient or hospital setting.
- Strong diagnostic and clinical skills with the ability to develop effective treatment plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with patients, families, and a multidisciplinary team.
- Empathy, compassion, and a patient-centered approach to care.
- Commitment to staying updated with the latest advancements in the field of physiatry.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments, including medical history reviews, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on the patient's conditions, goals, and medical histories.
- Administer appropriate interventions and therapies, including medications, injections, and physical modalities.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to coordinate patient care and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly.
- Provide patient education and counseling on managing chronic pain, physical limitations, and rehabilitation techniques.
- Participate in medical research, educational programs, and quality improvement initiatives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records in compliance with regulatory standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join Medrina and make a difference in the lives of patients as a Part-Time Physiatrist. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth. Apply now and be part of a dedicated team committed to providing exceptional care and improving patients' quality of life.